Inpute is delighted to announce Version 13 of the Inpute Capture module. New features that have been included in this release are:
- Configurable image preview size allowing scanner operators to select the size of the image displayed as pages are being captured by the scanner.
- Configurable image sizes post scanning, providing a scanner operator with the option of reviewing image quality and rescanning before submitting a batch
- Support for 64 bit and 32 bit , Windows 7 & 8 and XP SP3
- Improved error logging
- Option to allow a scan user to add pages to a document where a scan job has been interrupted due to an error, for example scanner page jam.
- Job settings can now be shared between all users of a workstation
- Support for dynamic tags
- Updated ISIS drivers
- Captures auditing data and available for export to Inpute Document Server (applicable for IDS clients only)
- Copy and modify pre-sets. Allows supervisors to copy an existing job and modify to set up another job without having to create new job from scratch.
- Support for batch numbering
- Ability to store pre-set scan job settings, centrally on a LAN or WAN.
Contact Inpute Sales on + 353 1 517 5100 for further information.