Automatically capture and interpret paper documents, scanned images, email, and faxes using sophisticated document and character recognition software.
Inpute uses the most advanced document and character recognition capabilities available to turn documents into machine-readable information. Our solution captures the data “stored” in scanned images, email attachments and faxes and interprets it using bar code, OCR, ICR, IDR, adaptive reading, and other technologies. Thus, business can reduce manual keying and paper handling, accelerate business processing, improve data quality and save money.
- Reduce errors and improve the quality of data entering your ECM or ERP systems.
- One-click and manual exception handling further improves accuracy.
- Reduce delays and compliance issues by controlling incoming documents and connecting them with transactions as soon as they enter your organisation.
- Transfer inbound documents to frontline workers faster.
- Leverage the most advanced tools in the market to extract information using a range of data extraction methods.
- Leverage your existing multifunctional printers, high-end scanning devices, file system folders, email servers, Microsoft SharePoint servers, and FTP sites as sources for documents, forms, and faxes.
- Use the API to customise and deliver project-specific code at almost any step of the recognition process to meet your specific business requirements.