If not, implementing a document management system
so everyone is on the same wavelength, regardless of work location, is your best option. That’s because it enables employees to collaborate effortlessly — at any time, from any location and on any device.
Take a look at this Cisco survey. Working remotely, at least part of the time, is what employees in this tight labor market want and expect.
Picture what your employees could achieve if they could:
- Manage and share information from any smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Participate in faster, smoother workflow processes and avoid bottlenecks
- Eliminate the frustration caused by trying to collaborate with people at remote locations and work without boundaries
- Be happier and more engaged because they can choose to work in the environment they prefer and can excel in.
DocuWare has tools that adapt to the way your employees work best
The rise of the hybrid workforce and the effects of limited in-person contact continue to transform how and where business is done. One of the best ways to keep internal teams, and your customers, business partners and suppliers connected is through devices they have on hand. Securely accessing and reviewing contracts and invoices and kicking off workflows are just a few of the things that they can do with the DocuWare Mobile App
Electronic forms that are easy to create and share
With DocuWare Forms
and its intuitive user-friendly forms designer, it’s easy to create web-based forms. And you can do it without any programming skills. Published forms can be opened, filled in, and submitted from any device. You eliminate time spent deciphering messy handwriting. And you can be sure the data is right because you’ve shifted data entry to the information source. Process owners are notified when a form has been submitted and have visibility into automated workflows that kick off the next step in the process.
Secure and convenient electronic signatures
Did you know that electronic signatures
are often as legally binding as those that are signed in person? Using a digital signature can verify that a document is genuine and unaltered and confirm the identity of the originator and signer. Although they were once the gold standard, a so-called “wet signature” can’t do any of these things with certainty.
You may not have considered all these benefits.
- Provide advanced security through document and communication encryption, redundant cloud storage and tamper-proof design
- Use audit trails and automated document creation features to connect securely with stakeholders
- Enable version control to make sure you have the final signed document on file
- Enhance access to documents in real-time to improve efficiency in customer service, sales and other departments
- Improve support for remote processes, including smartphone and tablet use
- Reduce costs like paper use, scanning and postage
If a file share system, Google Drive, SharePoint or another quick fix solution isn’t cutting it, it’s time to learn more about DocuWare, a full-featured document management system that is designed to easily adapt to your business needs as they change and evolve. Take the next step. Request a free demo.